We got a boat! It's perfect for us. We had our maiden voyage today--The kids had a blast! It will be great for fishing and going on the islands in the river.
YAY! Welcome to the bloggin' world! It is so fun to see everyone, and hopefully now on a somewhat more regular basis. I can't believe how big everyone is getting. We should try to get together this summer. Any thoughts?
Well done! Good Blog! Good boat! Good family! This is my beloved son and his family, in whom I am well pleased! And of course, it's only proper that a father should consent to go along and fish on that boat from time to time.
I remember when Dan said years ago that his kids would be in flip-flops as soon as they could walk. Looks like getting a boat is not the only goal he has accomplished....
We love your blog! It is such a great way to keep up with everyone. As for getting together, if we can't all make it to Chicago in August I think we should take a vacation to Florida to try out the SS Harley for ourselves.
Hey y'all - I'm so excited for you boating fools! (Is it really the SS Harley?) And i'm really really happy you've set up a blog. i can get my fix on you guys any time I need. Love you much, miss you millions! Can't wait to be home again, and on the water with you!
6 Comments:
YAY! Welcome to the bloggin' world! It is so fun to see everyone, and hopefully now on a somewhat more regular basis. I can't believe how big everyone is getting. We should try to get together this summer. Any thoughts?
Well done! Good Blog! Good boat! Good family! This is my beloved son and his family, in whom I am well pleased! And of course, it's only proper that a father should consent to go along and fish on that boat from time to time.
I remember when Dan said years ago that his kids would be in flip-flops as soon as they could walk. Looks like getting a boat is not the only goal he has accomplished....
We love your blog! It is such a great way to keep up with everyone. As for getting together, if we can't all make it to Chicago in August I think we should take a vacation to Florida to try out the SS Harley for ourselves.
What Fun!
I am so jealous! Congrats on the boat and the blog, it looks great. Where do you find the time? Alicia
Hey y'all - I'm so excited for you boating fools! (Is it really the SS Harley?) And i'm really really happy you've set up a blog. i can get my fix on you guys any time I need. Love you much, miss you millions! Can't wait to be home again, and on the water with you!
Post a Comment
<< Home