Oh dont you just love Easter. It's like the best opportunity to get your kids all dressed up and looking beautiful. You all look like you had a good time. Keep the blog thing coming. I love that stuff. Im not convinced yet to try it myself,seems to complicated. But I love reading yours
3 Comments:
Thanks to Mom (Aunt Sheila)I've been able to stay in the loop as my cousin's children grow up. Such beautiful kids! Yeah, I'll claim them as family!!!
Of course, both of my girls are now teenagers...AAHHHH!
Seems like you all had a very happy Easter. Thanks for the pictures!
Cousin Maureen
what an innocent-looking bunch. you're raising three little angels!
Oh dont you just love Easter. It's like the best opportunity to get your kids all dressed up and looking beautiful. You all look like you had a good time. Keep the blog thing coming. I love that stuff. Im not convinced yet to try it myself,seems to complicated. But I love reading yours
Post a Comment
<< Home