Noah received a "Promising Young Author" award for his book, Baby King Kong Destroys Noah's Legos. It's a story about Natalee (AKA Baby King Kong) always messing up his "sets" and how he fixes the problem. :)
Noah must be very proud. What a champ! I still have several books I wrote in first grade. One is about a girl named Jenny who wants a dog; the other one features nuns and flying chairs. I'm sure that Noah and Natalee will both enjoy the novella for years to come.
3 Comments:
Noah must be very proud. What a champ!
I still have several books I wrote in first grade. One is about a girl named Jenny who wants a dog; the other one features nuns and flying chairs.
I'm sure that Noah and Natalee will both enjoy the novella for years to come.
congratulations noah!
Wow! That is so cool! I'd love to hear more about it. I'm sure I will "live it" myself someday!
Post a Comment
<< Home