Morton Mayhem

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Finally! I'm blogging again!

I am sorry I haven't blogged in a long time. I have been so busy with my new job as a contractor.
Just kidding! That's just my friend Heather and me at the construction site where they are building our new school. I am still teaching 5th grade, which along with the kids, keeps me rather busy. Dan is still working as a firefighter/paramedic. Noah is 7 and is just finishing his first grade year. Parker will be 5 in August and is getting ready for his Preschool Graduation! And Natalee continues to entertain and impress us as a 2 year old who can recognize her letters and numbers and carries on very meaningful (and often funny) conversations. I have been meaning to update our blog for a long time, so here you go. Below are many pictures to let you know what us Mortons have been up to! You'll have to click on the May Archives at the bottom to get ALL of the new pictures. Enjoy!!! Love to all, ~Mary
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home