Update


Hi! I can't believe I haven't updated the blog in such a long time. (Sorry, that is the way it is with 3 kids and work!) We've had a great year, although we are so busy the time really does fly. We got a puppy last summer, a white lab named Mojo. I will send some updated pics when I take them. Noah has kept busy with Basketball (his team came in 2nd place), and now he and Parker are both playing Soccer. Parker also did a short season of Flag Football recently. Natalee isn't involved in any formal sports or activities yet, but LOVES to make up her own songs, dance to whatever music is playing, and like to make artwork out of anything and everything! I am still teaching 5th grade and Dan is a Driver/Paramedic for the Fire Department. We all send our love and miss our family and friends who are far away!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home